Circle K Guest Ranch Job Application
Important Information and Instructions
We appreciate your interest in employment. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid in evaluating your qualifications. The completion of this application represents your ability to provide written communication and follow directions. Your completed application is the primary source of information for making selection decisions. Applicants may be evaluated solely on the information provided.
- A separate application must be submitted for each announced opening.
- Applications must be received or postmarked by the announcement closing date. Late applications may be rejected.
- Do not substitute a resumé in lieu of the employment application. Resumés are invited but will be accepted only as a supplement to the application
- Print clearly or typewrite. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be processed.
- Filling out an application does not imply that you will be interviewed or hired.
- If you are offered employment you may be appointed conditionally, and may be subject to verification of your former employers and references, and a routine background check, including any criminal record. If any statement is answered falsely, you will be terminated.
- Applications must be signed to certify that all statements are true and complete.
- Attach supplemental sheets if necessary.
- If you are hired for any position, the Immigration and Control Act requires that you provide proof within three work days of your eligibility to work in the United States.